Top: H&M, $10
Jeans: Kohls, $30
Shoes: Fergalicious via Famous Footwear, $10
Purse: Steve Madden via Marshalls, $40
Earrings: Forever 21
Things you may be able to tell by looking at these photos:
1. I'm outside again. Which means it's not I-wanna-die-cold right now. Which I am loving, and am hoping stays forever. It could happen, right? Everyone keeps talking about global warming... has it kicked in yet? Oh, wait.. no.. that's not right, is it....
2. I need to pay a visit to my hair stylist to get my roots touched up. So I guess that cat's out of the bag, for those of you who are newer to my blog. I'm a chemical blonde!
3. For those of you who are viewing my actual blog and not seeing this post through Bloglovin or by mobile, you'll see that I re-did my blog design. I'm pretty proud of the three hours I spent in the middle of the night, making minor adjustments and forcing my husband to Google different coding while I edited. It was fun for everyone.
4. I was exceptionally impressed with my husband's photos of me this time around and couldn't help but posting more of them than most of you would care to see. You mad?
5. I am in dire need of a good tan. Only, too bad I've promised myself no more tanning beds. And even more too bad that I made this declaration on Facebook for all 700+ of my friends to keep me accountable. I guess it's time for tanning lotions. Fingers crossed that I turn out tan and not orange. You'd tell me if I was orange, right?