2/16/2013

White blazer & Jeans

Blazer: H&M, $30
Top: Target, from a friend
Jeans: Kohls (find similar here), $30
Shoes: Target, $15




I'm still sick. And I'm mad about it. Today is precisely day 5 1/2 of having a lovely mixture of a stuffy/runny nose, my throat being sore, and my wisdom tooth deciding to make it's painful entrance into my mouth. I know the tooth is just bad timing, not sickness, but I'm a wimp, and pain and sinus-y stuff is my kryptonite. The only console seems to be staying home, refusing to workout and eating cheesecake.  My pants have all become tighter. Stretchy pants are looking better and better. Yesterday was my first time showering in three days. It's bad, guys. Real bad.

But I have good news!

It turns out all of you are geniuses. I'm so blessed to have the smartest, most fashionably savvy women in the world reading my blog. Because I fought all of you when you told me to pair this awkward shirt with a white blazer and a pair of jeans, and as it turns out, you were right. It does look nice. I'm still not totally sold on the ruffly top, but I know ruffles are supposed to be big for spring this year, so maybe I'll hold out and see if this shirt looks more stylish to me in a few months.

Also, I also wanted to share with you the new exclusive 10% off code for Kohls.com. You can use code TENFORBLOG through March 9th.  It can be used to stack savings with one other department level code as well.

15 comments:

  1. Uh, yeah! Those people were right, because this outfit is amazing! And the shoes tie into the blouse. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely gorgeous my dear! I love your style! Might have to pick up those shoes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! I totally remember Natalie and I saying "um you're nuts - wear this with your white blazer!" Or something to that extent. And you look amaze. So Natalie - I think that makes us the two smartest people on earth, or something like that. ;)

    xo
    www.seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! And Lynette, you look awesome! White blazer power!

      Natalie
      thesecondbestblog.com

      Delete
  4. oooooh, I love this outfit! The little belt ties it all together perfectly. I hope you feel better soon. Should I send my pups over (those are my dogs, not my boobs. please don't confuse the two) to cuddle with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that blazer gives this outfit the exact amount of pop. Love it!

    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! great advice from your blogger friends! and really hope you get well soon dear. if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess

    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I would have no clue what to do with the ruffly shirt, so... if I ever come across a shirt like that I will now know to pair it with jeans and a white blazer :)

    Your hair looks amazing like always. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! I love this outfit! Before I even read the post, I was thinking about how much I loved that floral shirt. Perfection. The white blazer was a fantastic choice.

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! I followed you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh it looks perfect with the white blazer, skinny jeans, and those pinkish/reddish/magentish pumps:)! Gorgeous girl! Hope you start feeling better soon! Tell this cold to find another host to prey on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how fresh this look is! The white is so clean and I love it paired with the floral! I'm glad you listened to the other bloggers :-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your feeling better!! I am loving this look!!!
    xoxo Mrs. Parrett

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like the worst way to spend your weekend - I hope you feel better soon! Stretchy pants rule though. :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah! love this!!!
    Really I just got so excited, it feels like spring in this post! how fun :D

    ReplyDelete