Jacket: H&M, $42
Cardigan: Old Navy, $5
Purse: H&M, $28
Necklace: Gift from a friend
Heels: Forever 21, $20
I'll be ready for real conversation tomorrow, I swear. For now, another list:
- Fran has featured me on her blog today! I feel so special and sparkly. Go check it out!
- Turns out it's next to impossible to take a photo near sunset without lens flare. I honestly didn't want lens flare. I just didn't know how to explain to my husband how to not catch it in our photos.
- I have been so thrown off of my usual healthy-eating-habits since my trip to Atlanta. Yesterday, I had Oreos and carrots all day long. This is not good! I can feel my thighs getting bigger. STOP IT, LYNETTE. STOP IT NOW.
- I am still working out though. If walking on the treadmill for an hour and judging the guy next to me for running the whole time is considered working out. Just kidding! It's very easy for me to workout 4-5 days a week. It's just hard for me to not eat Oreos for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I took a ton of photos for a hair tutorial on how I curl my hair (& add hair extensions) because so many of you have asked. Only, I think it's going to require at least 40 photos. What a nightmare, right? I might be able to piece them together to cut it down to 10-15 photos, but I don't know. Would you prefer I just film a video? Do you guys already know how to curl your hair? Are you even reading this? READ MY WORDS, FRIENDS.