12/03/2012

Rider



Top: Love Culture, $11
Pants: Gap, $35
Boots: Old Navy, $30
Necklace: Charlotte Russe, $9



Since my husband is 14 inches taller than me, I'm generally wearing heels 90% of the time in attempts to not look like a midget, or his daughter. The other 10% of the time, I'm wearing these boots. I've been looking for cute riding boots for forever, but just couldn't bring myself to spend the $70+ that they usually cost. These boots from Old Navy were a dream come true for only $30! And they're incredibly comfortable.




Hope everyone had a great weekend! Monda means that my husband and I both have the day off, so I can't indulge in your hatred for Mondays if you're one of those people that gets tossed back into the work week on Mondays. I'll stay home and lay on the couch and let you know how it goes.

It will probably go incredibly well. I'm just saying. :)

26 comments:

  1. You look absolutely STUNNING! Love this look! Hope you have a wonderful day off! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) so far the day off has included coffee and chocolate, which is the only real way to start any day. ;)

      Delete
  2. sooooooooooooo jealous.
    sitting at my desk as i type. blah.

    xo - heather
    www.ThisLifeIsYours.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww Heather! Sorry, girl. Friday is a'coming. :) You can throw your weekend in my face on Friday, because I work Fridays and Saturdays! :)

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! Love the striped shirt too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a few sizes too big, but the $11 price tag drew me in anyway :)

      Delete
  4. I love this combination of pink and red. So chic! Thank you for introducing yourself - always happy to meet another Michigan blogger!

    Kayley
    www.sidewalkready.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to receive a comment from one of my favorite bloggers! I've been inspired many a times by you, Kayley! :)

      Delete
  5. I am loving that shirt-necklace combo! And those boots are adorable! I wish I got Monday off :( Thank you for the lovely comment and compliments on my blog! I would love to follow each other! I am following you now, follow back?!

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those are from ON?? They have been having a great selection lately!
    And your husband is SUPER tall!! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I avoided Old Navy for years due to their weird collection of clothes, but I got a ton of cute stuff from them this fall!

      And yeah... My husband is 6'8. He's been called my "treetop lover". LOL.

      Delete
  7. just found your adorable blog! u have some great talent and i love this outfit combo! :) Now following u on bloglovin!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to start shopping at Love Culture.. even though I don't have it here in Canada... haha

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually EVER shop at Love Culture, just seems too young and cheap, but I went in there out of curiosity and just walked out with this cute top! :)

      Delete
  9. Such a cute look! Loving that blouse!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loove this outfit, it's casual but chic. and that necklace is adorable against the red stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and I love it! I also love this outfit! I'm now following you and would love for you to check out my blog and follow me too :D

    Kara
    www.thissoutherngirlsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! So cute, love the top. I am glad you found my blog, I am enjoying yours and I am now following!

    -Sarah

    sarahvonspook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete