I skipped last week, but I'm linking back up again with Lauren this week with High Five for Friday!
1. I made Christmas cookies earlier this week with my niece and nephew. So fun!
2. I've totally enjoyed choosing and wrapping gifts this year! This was my first Christmas as a married woman, and I so cherished it.
3. I didn't get any photos of Matt & I with his family on Christmas day, but here's a photo of us making the 2 hour drive up to Grand Rapids. We had a great time.
4. This stuff. Everywhere. I actually honestly hate snow, but this was only the first day we'd gotten it, and there's always a small (very small.. like miniscule.. almost nonexistent..) soft spot in my heart for the first snowfall of the winter.
5. Day-after-Christmas shopping. All I can say is Old Navy and Bath & Body Works: God bless you and your crazy sales. I went to a few other stores as well, and I came home with this loot you see here: retailed for $219, and I paid only $93. Success, ladies. Success.