11/19/2013

Cap-toed heels go with everything.






Jacket: TJ Maxx Top: TJ Maxx Jeans: Macy's Purse: Love Culture Heels: Payless Necklace: Gap

One thing I'm certain I'll never have enough of is jackets. Well, that and heels. One makes me taller and one hides my food baby (there is always a food baby). The dynamic duo! I love this jacket in particular. I've been looking for a cream/tan colored moto jacket for a while, but I didn't want a bomber style (which is the style I see the most) and I didn't want the shade of cream/tan to clash against my skin color. I think I nailed it with this one? Seems to look okay against my complexion! If not, just leave me be in my naivety. What I don't know can't hurt me. ;)

And I have to say, I avoided cap-toed heels for a long time because I felt like they'd be hard to wear. Is that weird? I don't know, every time I tried them on I felt stumped as to how I'd wear them. I eventually let a girl at Payless who was wearing an aqua skirt with pink tights talk me into buying them. She said she had them and wore them with everything. And I mean, if someone's confident enough in their fashion choices to wear an aqua skirt and pink tights, I feel I can generally trust you with my fashion choices. So I bought them, and now I can't take these shoes off. Because guess what? Cap-toed heels go with everything. Aqua skirt girl was right.

12 comments:

  1. Why are you SO CUTE?! I love this jacket, shirt (look at those buttons!), bag and HEELS. I don't know why I haven't gotten a pair of cap-toe heels yet, I mean they are seriously sexy. Or that could just be you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted that jacket so bad! They were out of it in my size at my local TJ and I was so bummed! You look super cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear my black cap-toe heels with EVERYTHING. Well only dressy things, because otherwise I wear flat shoes :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of your heel collection. I finally am starting a big girl job and have an excuse to wear them regularly, so now I just need to figure out how to not get blisters and foot pain wearing them. A post on being comfortable wearing heels/breaking in heels would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't even believe how hard you nailed the cream moto jacket. anything that makes someone look tanner in the wintertime is a good call! i'll never get over how much i love that purse.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I think that since I have started blogging my favorite shoes have been heels with a bit of accessory on them. They just completely dress up every outfit and make me feel less BLAH about my simpler outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is awesome and looks great on you! I'm currently looking for a black moto jacket and it's hard to find one that has the right amount of interest without being completely overwhelming. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit! Those shoes and that jacket are fab! :)

    Sprinkles&Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  9. You kick ass in heels and make me wish I could wear them. At least ones that tall. But, alas, not in my cards. Also, the detailing on that shirt? Love it. So unique and such a fun spin on the ordinary striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the cream colored jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, that jacket is TOO cute! I love the color, the style, the way you styled it. You just rock those heels, too. The captoe is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always your dressing is amazing, color combination is looking nice. Do your rugs smell bad? We offers Affordable Area Rug Cleaning Services In Worth TX, for your assistance.

    ReplyDelete